National History Day in Arizona
West Valley Central Arizona Competition Schedule
16401 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Teacher Registration Opens: December 20, 2021
Student Registration Opens: January 3, 2022
Registration Ends: February 12, 2022
All Written Materials Due: February 12, 2022
Papers, Websites, and Documentaries Due: February 12, 2022
Born-Digital Exhibits Due: February 25, 2022
In-Person Contest Date: February 26, 2022
- Follow all the registration steps under the registration/student drop down menu. You will receive an email after your registration is complete.
- Please make sure you register all group members for group projects. It is easiest to register all group members at one time.
- Make sure to check with your teacher to verify who will be paying for your registration fees.
- Registration fees are $30. If you go to a Title One school, you may be eligible for a reduced or free registration. Talk with your teacher for details.
- All registration fees are due by the last day of registration at 11:59 PM. There is a $15.00 late fee for late registration after this date and time.
- Teachers should register BEFORE their students.
- Follow all the registration steps under the registration/teacher drop down menu to register yourself. Students will do the same for their own registration.
- Students will receive an email after the first step of registration and once their registration is complete.
- Student registration fees are $30. There is no registration fee for teachers. If you work at a Title One school, your students may be eligible for a reduced or free registration. Email us at NHDAZ@azhs.gov for eligibility and details.
- Make sure to let your students know who will be paying for their registration fees.
- All registration fees are due by the end of the registration period, late registration fees will be assessed after that time.
Thank you for your support of National History Day in Arizona!
Please click on the Judge's link on the top menu to register to judge for the West Valley Central Arizona Competition. Once registered you will receive materials on the 2022 theme: Debate and Diplomacy: Successes, Failures, and Consequences. Be prepared to attend online and in-person judge training.
Thank you in advance for your time and support of National History Day in Arizona.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org